The Master Ball (マスターボール, Masutaa Booru) is the rarest and most powerful Ball available in all games. Master Ball Poké High Top Shoes.
It was originally manufactured by Silph Co. in Saffron City, but only a few were produced, as Team Rocket hijacked the building and attempted to steal them. Due to this, the Master Ball as a whole was discontinued.
Only one can be found during the course of the story in every game. However, starting from Generation II, additional Master Balls can be won, albeit very rarely, from the in-game Lottery if the player character has the exact number. More can also be gained by trading a Pokémon holding a Master Ball from another game. It is possible to get up to 450 Master Balls without using a cheating device.
• Full canvas upper, round toe.
• Metal eyelets for a classic look.
• Soft inner lining adds to comfort, lightweight ensures easy movement.
• High ankle with lace up design using high quality material.
• The color of stitch in design area is the same as that of bordure.
• Master Ball Poké High Top Shoes.